We are exciting to have this Objet30 OrthoDesk in our laboratory and ready to work with you. If you have Intra-Oral Scanner, now you can take full advantage of your investment on new equipment. We can print working models with your Intra-Oral Scan files or anything comes with STL file format without collecting the impressions.
Senging Digital Impressions .STLS
We accept digital impression from any intraoral scanning system capable of producing 3D images in STL file format. Including major scanner brands Planmeca (E4D) Planscan™, 3M™ TrueDefinition Scan, Cadent iTero™, Carestream CS, 3Shape.
If you are unsure whether your scanner can produce STL files, please contact your scanner provider or manufacturer for clarification.
Scans for other scanners can be sent to DropBox*. The general process includes the following steps.
- Register for a DropBox*account for your surgery
- Login to your DropBox account
- Create a folder in DropBox for your practice with its Trading Name.
- Within your folder, create a folder with your patients name, upload your STL digital scans and a completed PDF labsheet and any other relevant document
- After uploading, share the folder created in step 3 with email@example.com
Simply send your STL digital scans with labsheet firstname.lastname@example.org
Objet 30 OrthoDesk
300 x 200 x 100 mm
Layer thickness (Z-axis)
horizontal build layers as fine as 30 microns (0.0011 in)
X-axis 600 dpi; Y-axis 600 dpi; Z-axis 900 dpi
Material VeroDentPlus (MED690), a dark beige material that creates amazingly fine features and finish, and offers excellent strength, accuracy and durability